The Found Comp Bicep Leash designed by Mitch Rawlings is a firm BodyBoard-Depot favourite. So-much-so, we never leave the house/work/hotel/apartment/beach hut without it. Keep it safe from envious eyes in your kit bag or under your pillow.
- Super-tight and hard wearing urethane coil cord
- Double brass swivel for ease of movement
- Found neoprene bicep cuff with screen printed logo to avoid arm slip
- Strong Velcro fastening with quick release tab
- Tidy flat head leash plug and string
We've tested this cord in Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Indonesia, Morocco, and across the UK and we're absolutely convinced this is best bicep leash on the market.
It remains coiled after some serious beat downs which no other leash we've tested has managed.
The comfortable bicep cuff is of high quality synonymous with the Mitch Rawlins name and bears all the hallmarks of a thoughtful rider-designed piece of kit.
Wear this leash, but you won’t even know its there.
So go on then pimp your ride :)