Own this definitive guide to bodyboarding and discover all there is to know about the most exciting and accessible water sport on the planet! In it's fifth edition, this handy manual includes riding tips and dream destination low-downs for bodyboarders of all abilities. Written by Team Rider Rob Barber!
- The Bodyboard Manual includes up-to-date info about travel agencies and websites
- Advice about surf camps, bodyboard schools and shops to buy the best kit
- Tips and advice from the world's top bodyboarders, rip just like them
- Beginners sections covering basic equipment, technique, safety and swell forecasting
- Intermediate and advanced sections on busting sick tricks and maneuvers
- Bodyboard wave guide to explore locations for epic shredding action
- Advice on how to warm up and get the most out of every session
Whether you're a complete beginner or an air-busting shredder The Bodyboard Manual will help take your bodyboarding to the next level.
It includes a stack of quality imagery taken by the best photographers in the biz, including Sacha Specker, Ray Collins, Tim Jones, Rod Owen, Mike Searle, Tim McKenna, Andy Lawrence, Tom Young, Matt Hawken, Russell Ord and Mickey Smith.
We've packed it full of all the knowledge that we've gained from 25 years in the sport. At the Bodyboard-Depot we live, breath and sleep bodyboarding and hope that it comes through with plenty of action packed instruction.
If you're thinking of joining one of our Bodyboarding lessons this is a great way to get a good heads up of some of the techniques that we will teach you.
|The Bodyboard Manual Book|
Paperback: 96 pages
Publisher: Orca Publications; 5th edition (31 July 2013)
Product Dimensions: 23.8 x 16.6 x 0.6 cm