Super-sized for the big units amongst us, the Maxim is an intermediate ride on steroids. The Maxim template has just the right width and volume without being over buoyant. Extra thick PE Core is reinforced with dual Stringers and a WaveSlick high density bottom skin, combining perfectly for just the right level of board stiffness and strength.
- PE core for buoyancy, slim enough for UK waters
- Dual Stringers keep the board rigid great for paddling and catching waves
- NMD Maxim deck contours
- Crescent tail for stability and awesome trimming
- WaveSlick HD slick for rapid recoil and board longevity
- Buzz-Tech Lamination
- Graduated channels enhancing control and drive while bottom turning
Masterly manufactured for the meatier rider, the two stringers of the Maxim offer strength and rigidity while providing plenty of flex and remaining crease resistant.
PE Core is lightweight yet superbly robust with the lengthy 45" model an ideal vehicle for lofty riders.
Offering awesome performance similar to that of the Science Thunder or The VS Beast.