If you're looking for ultra-advanced bodyboard fins look no further! A step above our PF1s, these high quality rubber swim fins are ideal for bodyboarding, bodysurfing, swimming in the ocean or for use as photographers swim fins.
The sleek design is backed by patented technology and only the best materials available. Users of our PF2 swim fins are amazed by their speed, power, and supreme comfort. These bodyboard fins will last thanks to our patented lamination technique as well as the tread rails that run along the outside of the foot pocket. We're confident our PF2s will quickly earn your trust and keep you coming back for more!
- Manufactured with Malaysian highest quality natural buoyant rubber compounds
- POD patented lamination technique for super strong construction
- Soft rubber lined extended foot pocket is extremely comfortable
- Unique splay rails combined with symmetric chisel blade provide excellent balance and a more powerful kick with directed thrust, speed and control
- Vertical rails produce greater wave holding stability
- Drainage design ensures quick water and sand release from the foot pocket :: Tread rails that run along the outside of the foot pocket provide extra strength and durability
We're proud to bring you a line of bodyboarding fins that give you power and comfort; the best of both worlds. POD PF-series fins are not only made from the highest grade of natural, buoyant rubber, they are built with multiple density layers for a stronger cross over laminated construction that lasts.
All of our POD fins have their unique shape and cutting edge design giving you the speed and performance you want, along with maximum comfort that lasts through even the longest riding sessions.