These Sola Pro Bodyboard fins are an excellent mid-range bodyboard fin, with soft rubber on the foot pocket for comfort and stiff rubber on the blade to get you blasting through that surf.
- Good size range from extra small (XS) to large (L)
- Single drainage hole on underside to expel sand and stones
- Rigid rails to keep blade stiff for effective kicking
- Traditional dolphin tail shape, a good tried and tested design
- Eye-catching Green & Yellow colour so easy to spot in the water
- Indication of left and right fins on top for groms or groggy-eyed mornings
If you want to spend a little more but stay within budget you can't go wrong with a pair of Sola Pros.
The asymmetrical Owen Churchill design includes an extended tip for propulsion which also improves rail control when trimming down the line.
We've tried and tested these dolphin tail shapes on many occasions and they're the bomb.
Still not sure what pair of bodyboard fins are for you? Have a few questions?
Please take a look at our Bodyboard Fin Buyers Guide before you make your purchase.