One of the best tube riders in the sport of bodyboarding, Ryan (hardballs) Hardy has spent years honing his skills, testing out different boards and equipment. Using his knowledge, hes helped craft these epic flippers that propel through water with the deadly grace of a shark fin. Grab some today.
- Blow vents on topside of fin to expel sand and pebbles
- Angled rails to create maximum thrust efficiency, strength and stability
- Ridge grooves on underside for increased traction and grip over slippery rocks
- Made from 100% Malaysian rubber for maximum propulsion and comfort
- Secure ankle straps, robust and strong for all types of surf conditions
His blue and yellow fins are the epitome of bodyboarding style.
With these Ryan Hardy signature fins you've got the key part of the most timeless set up in bodyboarding.
With an asymmetrical design, loosely modelled on the dolphin shape and a curved blade, they'll give you all the edge you need to thrust into the deepest pits or the most cutting edge manoeuvres.
They've got bags of stability to help you to navigate the deepest tube rides or to punt the biggest airs.
Still not sure what pair of bodyboard fins are for you? Have a few questions?
Please take a look at our Bodyboard Fin Buyers Guide before you make your purchase.