Coming Easter 2020
The Rawlins MR SUPER LTD Paradox line is continually reimagining what a bodyboard could be. Using inventive materials, bold colourways and signature Found technology. We embrace history and push it into the future. Original curve with modern tech. Lightweight 1.4 PCF paradox foam moulded accurately to the exact required camber for an in-tune and catch free ride.The confidence is in the construction, which includes our very owned innovative FOUND TORSION STRINGER. A precision stringer insertion technique that allows the cores materials the twist and flex more seamlessly around the inlay to provide the most stable and natural flex of any bodyboard, period. Skintec elbow pads positioned in high stress areas to maintail the cores intergrity surf after surf. While metallic red chrome and reflective details with de bossed/embossed recycled rubber embellishments offer a cutting-edge look to finish of the most progressive board on the market.
- Solid 1.4 PCF Paradox core for powerful carving maneuvers and holding tighter lines
- Surlyn slick for the greatest amount of response and durability
- Nose grips on underside for enhanced control
- Found Full Torsion Stringer (PSI)
- 55/45 Rails
- Graduated channels enhancing control and drive while bottom turning
- Clipped crescent tail for superior control, rail to rail transitions and release from spins
- Mitch Rawlins signature curve and stylish colour ways
Don't miss the opportunity to own this affordable option from the Found range or you might regret it!
Available in a series of awesome colours, the MR Super Ltd is noticeably light and flies in good waves in the UK.
It's a small price to pay for Found quality so grab one today.
|Model||Mitch Rawlins Super Ltd|
|Stringers||Full Torsion Stringer (PSI)|
|Tail Type||Clipped Crescent|