Don't leave home without our comprehensive first aid kit, Available in either a Blue or Orange 2 litre bag - perfect for the travelling bodyboarder. We've drawn on our international bodyboarding travel experience to produce this handy pack tailored specifically for riders who need a bit of patching up.
- Antiseptic wipes and cream for keeping cuts clean before dressing
- Eye patch and wash pods to remove pesky or irritating salt or sand
- Burn gel, pads and sachets for sunburn
- Plasters and Compeed pads for all types of small cuts, fin rubs or abrasions
- Ice pack, safety pins, dressing, bandages and scissors for sling creation
- Splinter forceps great for urchin removal
Don't let minor incidents or cuts and bruises ruin your holiday experience. Pop this waterproof pouch in your travel bodyboard bag and you'll be set to tackle all types of problems.
From Compeed pads for fin rubs to insect repellent to keep the mozzies at bay, we've got you covered.
The Tuff Cut scissors can even slice through a wetsuit if you need to get access to a problem fast.
Don't jump on the plane without it.
|Bodyboard-Depot First Aid Kit|