Perform all manner of tight turns and top level maneuvers when the waves turn on with this epic Mitch Rawlins Starter PP bodyboard. With masses of spring loaded projection it's a top performance board designed to complete any trick combo you can throw at it. Buy it and meet your match.
- Solid Freedom 6PP core for powerful carving maneuvers and holding tighter lines
- Surlyn slick for the greatest amount of response and durability
- Nose grips on underside for enhanced control
- Single stringer with torsion tip for strength and good flex
- Graduated channels enhancing control and drive while bottom turning
- Clipped crescent tail for superior control, rail to rail transitions and release from spins
- Mitch Rawlins signature curve and stylish colour way in black and gold
Don't miss the opportunity to own this affordable option from the Found range or you might regret it!
Available in a series of awesome colours, the Starter PP is noticeably light and while its core would generally be recognised as the best material for surfing in warm water, it flies in good waves in the UK as well.
It's a small price to pay for Found quality so grab one today.
|Model||Mitch Rawlins Starter|