The Wheelie 4 Board Boardbag stands at the pinnacle of perfection & comfort in terms of bodyboarding luggage.
Its horizontal design couples with heavy duty double wheels will provide you with more stability and strength.
Its external Tie Downs, rigid bottoms and sliders will secure your boards and protect them from damages during your long-haul flights.
This Bag is the Ticket :)
- Full Padded Board Compartment (Max 43" bodyboards)
- Will take 4 x Bodyboards and kit
- Heavy 800 Denier
- Removable Padded Shoulder Strap
- Double lockable Zips
- Internal Mesh Pouch
- Rigid Bottom & sliders to protect boards & strengthen case
- Extrenal Tie Downs to secure your boards & extra secuity
- Horizontal design for more stability to avoid tipping
- Durable high-density luggage wheels and external reinforced drag plate
- Padded Handle
- Length: 45" / 114.3cm
- Width: 24" / 60.96cm
- Depth: 6"- 7" / 15.24cm - 17.78cm
- Weight: 4.5kg
Team Rider Rob Barber "This is by far and away my favourite bodyboard bag".
It's got the lot. In fact its first choice with our main man, Rob Barber, who tells us all the pros pull them around at the IBA competitions, so he's not alone.
The wheels make for easy transportation across busy airport terminals or packed train carriages and the slender design takes up little room.
The Pride Wheely Bag caters for the ongoing travellers seeking new adventures around the world.
Can fit up to four boards.
|Max Capacity||4 Boards|