The QCD Barber Bat Tail Bodyboard has been re-designed by Rob Barber and handcrafted by Todd Quigley The Re-modeling has incorporated a single carbon fibre stringer and a slightly more dense NRG+ core which increases its buoyancy and strength while still offering amazing recoil. It's now incredibly light, and the Barber template has proved to work perfectly in the UK and international waters.
- NRG+ core for longevity, buoyancy and recoil, perfect for UK & European waters
- Surlyn slick for rapid recoil and board longevity
- Finger bulbs for a tight grip on those heavy landings
- Graduated channels enhancing control and drive while bottom turning
- One round Grade A Carbon Fibre Stringer for feather-light feel, extra buoyancy and great recoil
- Deck contours for the body to naturally feel that sweet spot, unique to this Barber board
- Exclusive to the Bodyboard-depot
"Through rigorous testing we think we've found the most superior Bat Tail on the market and here it is, the QCD Barber Bat Tail.
Its solid NRG+ Core performs supremely in cold water, perfect for UK seas and European waters with bite.
Make the Barber bat your go-to option if riding exclusively in the UK as it offers more volume and lift at the back of the board, it's also great for smaller waves".
|Tail Type||Bat Tail|