The surf / bodyboarders travel bible, Surf Travel: The Complete Guide features the best travel destinations around the world with foreword by three times world champion Mick Fanning.
Packed with stunning photos from the world’s best photographers, tips from pro surfers, practical advice, advice for traveling safely and essential up-to-date information for surfers. With 224 pages stacked with amazing images and tips, it’s been updated with an additional three cold water surf destinations Norway, Iceland and Canada.
- Discover road trips and wave pools.
- Beyond Bali - the lure of Indonesia
- Cold water surf destinations from Norway to Canada.
- Discover off the beaten track surf destinations in west Africa
- Pacific islands paradise locations
- Meet the legends of surf travel
- Find out where to surf on the Arctic Circle
- Plus the classic surf destinations from Australia to Europe and beyond.
The book features classic and off the beaten surf destinations.Edited by Roger Sharp the editor of Carve surfing magazine and well respected world class photographer and video maker.
|Surf Travel: The Complete Guide|
Hardcover: 224 pages
Publisher: Orca Publications