The Thrash bodyboarding fins have arrived. This fin is carefully designed asymetric swimfin that has a stack of power and a super soft foot pocket. The fit is slightly wider than a Churchill fin and the Thrash fins have two well designed drainage holes at the toe of the foot pocket. The blade is stiff yet springy and therefore very powerful.
- 100% floating surflex composite material with graduated flex
- Dual drainage system for optimal sand flush
- Moulded foot pocket for added comfort
- Traction foot grip for on land stability
- Reinforced outer blade for added strength and durability
- Thrash Logo embossed on the top
Another quality product from Thrash, a distinctive design that works well and feels great.
Still not sure what pair of bodyboard fins are for you? Have a few questions?
Please take a look at our Bodyboard Fin Buyers Guide before you make your purchase.
|Model||Pro Tech Fins|
|M||7 - 8|
|ML|| 9 - 10