Long-established bodyboarding fin wizards, Viper, have teamed up with nine-time world champion Mike Stewart to create this signature fin. Using his years of top-end bodyboarding experience Stewart has masterly updated their traditional design. Check out its creds:
- Delta tip fin to minimize drag and enhance control when trimming and turning
- Triple hole foot pocket drainage - that takes some beating
- Rivet grip tread to enhance traction over slippery rocks
- Generous foot pocket up to XXL for those with feet like woolly mammoths
- Beveled side rails for excellent rigidity and control
- High floatation factor makes them visible should they come off
After using these fins we can categorically say they provide the fastest acceleration over a short distance, great for powering into heavy waves or avoiding a gnarly close-out.
The boxy design works well for both prone and drop knee riders.
The increase in speed that you will feel from the MS Viper is noticeable.