STEALTH S2 FINS - Black / Gold - Jake Stone Model. Made from Premium Malaysian Rubber. The S2 is the preferred fin by Stealth riders such as Jake Stone (Bodyboard King team rider), Marli Dunn, Mitch Blewett, Isaac Williams plus riders the world over
- Blow vents on topside of fin to expel sand and pebbles
- Angled rails to create maximum thrust efficiency, strength and stability
- Ridge grooves on underside for increased traction and grip over slippery rocks
- Made from 100% Malaysian rubber for maximum propulsion and comfort
- Secure ankle straps, robust and strong for all types of surf conditions
The Stealth S2 has been designed specifically for high performance bodyboarding and is the benchmark in swimfin design. It is crafted with 100% Malaysian Rubber (Premium grade rubber for bodyboarding fins) and has a soft asymmetrical foot pocket to produce a perfect fit. It also has a straightened blade for improved accelleration and helping to reduce twist to the ankles and knees. This fin has blade rail edges and angled rails to transfer energy easily and efficiently. It also has a jet vent drainage system (Situated at your toes) to keep the foot pocket free from foreign articles such as sand, rocks, weed and reef.