Surfers Skin Balm has been designed to offer maximum protection for all wetsuit users when in the water for prolonged periods.
A light blend of waxes; it offers effective prevention from irritating salt water rash caused by rubbing and friction. The blend of oils and waxes provide a natural barrier to prevent rubbing at the vulnerable areas such as the neck, thighs and underarms. The essential oils include Grapefruit oil to help prevent infection with its disinfectant properties, Lemongrass oil has anti-inflammatory properties, the Geranium and Clary Sage oils helps to keep skin in good condition after periods of immersion in water.
Surfers can apply Surfers Rub to skin to help prevent infection even if wearing a rash vest - every surfer should have some. Suitable for wet and dry suits and all watersports, including sailing, diving, kitesurfing, windsurfing etc. Hypoallergenic, the natural ingredients won't cause any deterioration in wetsuit neoprene.
- Effective and environmentally friendly, Surfers Skin Balm helps prevent your skin from developing sores and abrasions during sessions in the water.
- Made from premium natural ingredients, the plant oils and waxes won't harm your skin and the essential oils smell fresh whilst keeping your skin clean and healthy. Preservative, chemical and paraben-free.
- Surfers Skin Balm not only protects your skin by a fine layer of lubricating waxes to reduce friction, this blend also helps your skin maintain its natural moisture and suppleness, so apply a generously. What's not to like?
- Unlike petroleum jelly alternatives, Surfers Skin Balm's natural ingredients are neoprene safe, and won't risk the guarantee on your wetsuit.
- Surfers Skin Balm is waves ahead of the petroleum-based products and is uniquely formulated to provide maximum waterproofing and skin protection without being greasy or sticky.
- Surfers Skin Balm contains: Rapeseed oil, Soya wax, Cocoa butter, Glycerine, Beeswax, Zea mays and essential oils of Grapefruit, Lemongrass, Geranium and Clary Sage
- Made in Swanage Dorset UK, low carbon footprint
We tried this to stop chafing around the necks of wetsuits. We can't believe how effective it has been - much better than expected, even after 3 hours of water activities. Thoroughly recommended!