George Humphreys is the Golden Child
Same template as his previous El Gringo model with a refreshing look and the best materials for cold waters.
Since George Humphreys’ is relatively new to the Stealth Team, it took us a while to develop a board for him to ride. The brief was pretty simple. “Thin with big nose bulbs”. STEALTH knew it needed to handle mutant wedges and XL slabs. They've created exactly that in the Golden Child.
This construction is perfect in powerful and hollow waves and cold waters.
- CORE: NRG
- DECK: Cellu-Cushion® 8lb PE
- STRINGER: 1 x Professional Carbon Fibre recoil stringer
- SLICK: Du Pont Surlyn Slick Skin
- RAILS: 55/45 Chine Double Rails
- TAIL: Crescent Tail
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES: George Humphreys Designed Pro Contour, NV Mesh Two Piece Tail,
|Model||George Humphreys Golden Child|
|Stringers||1 x Carbon Fibre|